Your world has brighter colors than everyone else’s does. You transform the dull into exciting. You design content that draws customers like moths to the light. You know language and global culture. You know technology. You know how to market localization to savvy customers. You are looking to join a company that allows you to shine.
Join the ENLASO Team! We celebrate our employees as much as our customers. We have one of the highest retention rates in the industry. We believe that work-life balance is important and happy employees mean happy customers. Our employees thrive in a collaborative environment, where they learn new things every day and serve customers in a wide variety of industries from medical device to online dating, to legal, manufacturing, and more.
We are looking for an energetic Marketing professional to join our team. We want to hear from you!
- Creates marketing initiatives by strategically developing and implementing marketing plans and activities for ENLASO.
- Coordinates the company’s brand identity and positioning.
- Ensures integrated campaigns perform in line with sales objectives by assessing ROI of marketing initiatives, analyzing results, and providing recommendations.
- Sets and achieves revenue growth goals from all marketing initiatives.
- Determines, plans, and produces revenue-generation programs, including email marketing, webinars, seminars, trade shows, etc.
- Supervises and produces collateral for the development of print and online materials to support sales and marketing initiatives, including all print and online communications, newsletter programs, as well as advertising tools. This includes, but is not limited to brochures, case studies, white papers, datasheets, etc.
- Coordinates corporate website development and proactively modifies and creates content to conform and complement company’s brand.
- Plans, implements, and manages social media, including, but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) programs.
- Stays abreast of changes in the marketing environment and localization industry to best serve ENLASO objectives.
- Uses and maintains the sales CRM application for marketing-specific initiatives.
- Participates in development and implementation of visibility programs, including trade show attendance, speaking engagements, conferences, advertising, PR, and other visibility programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, sales, marketing, or related field; or equivalent combination of education or experience.
- Five years experience in some combination of marketing communications, public relations, technical writing, web development, social media, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, electronic marketing, and graphic design.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite. Familiarity with graphic design applications (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, etc.), and electronic marketing software.
- Knowledge of localization industry, processes, and tools is preferable.
- Strong initiative, negotiation, and sales ability.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent analytical skills; strong organizational skills.
- Occasional travel required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Good customer skills, along with excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to foster and maintain a team environment.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to Jobs@enlaso.com.